понеделник, 1 април 2013 г.

Spring Fashion

Don't you love the spring colours? I adore them <3 They so soft and pretty! Well I hope you saw the new spring clothes? I'm pretty sure you did :D 





I kinda like Day's new colours but I like mine better, xexe :D
The reason I put the picture is becuse her colours look ''very spring''
They match with the nature in the spring :/
I'm gonna give you some tips for colours for the spring and i'll show you some ways to match it!
For first the colours

  • Pink & Green 
  • Purple & Peach (like daya)
  • Blue & Pink
  • Blue & White
  • Peach & Blue
  • Peach & Green
And also many more kinds with what you can be pretty in ''spring''!






Most of the people wear the whole outfit like Jenny & Mya...
But you can be diffrent!
You wear it like you like!
Me and daya choosed to wear the top of Mya and hair of Jenny...
Mainly becuse we don't like the shoes and shorts but that's not the theme :D

Dare to be diffrent! 
That are words that my friend KissMeFast said...
She dare to be diffrent so she changed he hair to purpe, after an 1 year in woozworld and so many clothes and hair she got buyed.
And also she ''ate'' all her photos :D
Dare to be diffrent!




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар